FREERIDING AT IT’S BEST
Flexibility is key to riding snow in the best powder conditions. Book a date and at the last moment we pick the location with the best snow at the time and get you into it.
A Powderchase is 3 groups of 7 riders, accompanied by certified local guides who know their way around. Skier/snowboarder ratios are around 50/50. Groups are compiled based on skill or mode of sliding.
Powderchase = snow!
We mean it! No proper snow to be found? Then we pull the plug on that Powderchase and you get your registration fee refunded. No hassles or administrative costs.
Price: € 459,-
- 3 nights of basic accomodation including breakfast in (you could be sleeping in bunkbeds)
- 3 days of riding, 2 of which are guided by certified guides
- Free use of our fleet of powder-specific K2 boards and skis.
- travel to the selected Powderchase destination
- lunch and dinner
- Safety gear (we have small quantities available for rent)
- A Cold One after ploughing through powder all day long
You need to take care of:
- Transport to the Powderchase location (organising carpools with other chasers is possible)
- Avalanche and safety Gear (backpack, transceiver, shovel, probe and helmet)
- Being in shape (enough to spend 5-6 hours in freeride terrain)
- Being competent enough to handle black slopes comfortably. Some powder experience helps, but is not mandatory.
- Being in a flexible state of mind
- Thursday evening: arrival
- Friday: warm-up day without guiding
- Saturday: riding day with the guides
- Sunday: riding day with the guides
- Sunday evening: pack up and head on back home