We´ve been thinking about this format for a long time – and now its´finally there! For all of you that want to combine mountaineering with skiing – this is it!
We will be heading for rough terrain with great runs but also some extra adrenalin:
Classical lines in steep couloirs that need a rope and harness to enter! Winter “Klettersteige” or traversing ridges…..ski Mountaineering at its best.
Our certified Mountain Guides will not only be making sure we stay safe, but will also be helping and instructing us in handling different situations.
With a maximum of 4 participants, group sizes are very small to enable a weekend full of fun, adrenalin and unforgettable experiences!
Price: € 589,00,- pro Person
- 3 nights including breakfast in basic accommodation
- 3 days of riding, 2 of which are guided by certified guides (UIAGM / IVBV)
- Free use of our fleet of powder-specific K2 skis and snowboards
- Free use of our PETZL Ski Mountaineering equipment
- Travel to the selected destination
- Lunch and dinner
- Avalanche safety & Mountaineering equipment (we have a limited number of sets available for rent) Please use the ‘comments’ section of your booking to notify us.)
You need to take care of:
- Transport to the Powderchase location (organising carpools with other chasers is possible)
- Helmet + Avalanche equipment (backpack -ABS is optional-, transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Mountaineering equipment (detailed list will be sent per email in advance)
- Being fit (enough to spend 5-6 hours in freeride terrain)
- Having a flexible state of mind
- Thursday: arrival and a good night’s sleep
- Friday: Warm Up day
- Saturday: full day of guiding, finding the best lines
- Sunday: full day of guiding, finding the best lines
- Sunday evening: pack up and head back home
max. 8 Spots (2 groups of 4)