FREERIDING AT IT’S BEST
Flexibility is the key to riding in some of the best powder conditions of your life. All you have to do, is to pick a date. At the last moment we pick the location with the best snow and organise everything.
A Powderchase is 3 groups of 7 riders, accompanied by certified local guides who know their way around exceptionally well. Skier/snowboarder ratios are around 50/50. Groups are compiled based on skill or mode of sliding.
Powderchase = snow!
We mean it! If we believe we can’t organise a good Powerchase? Then we cancel that trip and refund your travel fee. No hassles or administrative costs.
PRICE – € 459,-
- 3 nights including breakfast in basic accommodation
- 3 days of riding, 2 of which are guided by certified guides
- Free use of our fleet of powder-specific K2 skis and snowboards
- travel to the selected Powderchase destination
- lunch and dinner
- Avalanche safety equipment
- (we have a limited number of sets available for rent, including BCA Float backpacks and the latest BCA Tracker3 transceivers. Please use the ‘comments’ section of your booking to notify us.)
You need to take care of:
- Transport to the Powderchase location (organising carpools with other chasers is possible)
- Helmet + Avalanche equipment (backpack -ABS is optional-, transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Being fit (enough to spend 5-6 hours in freeride terrain)
- Being competent enough to handle black slopes comfortably. Some powder experience helps, but is not mandatory.
- Having a flexible state of mind
- Thursday evening: arrival and a good night’s sleep
- Friday: warm-up day, riding without being guided
- Saturday: full day of guiding, finding the best available powder
- Sunday: full day of guiding, finding the best available powder
- Sunday evening: pack up and head back home